14 May 2012

MCM Expo London (Excel) 2012

Welcome to my Souvenir Picture Blog from MCM Expo London 2012!



2012 Comic Con in London (Excel) or also MCM Expo.
London Comic Con, MCM Expo 2012 London (Excel) 

Hi, as you all know Cosplay is quite big at MCM Expo London 2012. You'll find all photos from London's Comic Con 2012 on the following post.

You all put so much efforts in to your cosplays, that I thought I will do the effort to gather them in a same place. Most of you do an amazing work when it comes to cosplays. Some of you do Anime characters, others famous (or not^^) characters from Video Games or any other Geek culture work. Some do it for the Lolz, but hey why not, life is all about having fun isn't it?

As I don't do any cosplay, I'll make the effort to at least create a beautiful collection of all your hours of work!

Please enjoy and feel free to submit comments, photos, or even videos!

Cheers

Avì

London Excel Comic Con 25.05 to 27.05
MCM Expo from 25th to 27th May 2012 (London, Excel)


1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks good idea, I'll try to send you some pictures if I have the time to make some!

    ReplyDelete

Hiii please feel free to leave some comments!