28 May 2012

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite Exposition in London...

As huge fan of the Mass Effect franchise I was truly happy when I saw you 3 :D

I didn't believe there would be a femShep, she is so underrated in the Mass Effect Community. I love you :') well, I love tali more, but there was none. Please some one, cosplay Tali next time T_T


Gratz also to Thane and EDI, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you both, just sooo good and detailed *amazed*.

PS: Could please we just cosplay an other ending for Mass Effect 3? BioWare is taking their time ^.^




Femal Shepard Cosplay at London Comic Con 2012
<3 FemShep - Mass Effect <3
UK MCM Expo London - Thane & EDI
Thane + EDI

Thane Krios and EDI - at London Excel 2012
Thane Krios - a Drell
Picture of a MCM London Excel 2012 Cosplay
Enhanced Defense Intelligence


EDI MCM Expo 2012
The "Brain" of the Normandy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiii please feel free to leave some comments!