28 May 2012

Fact: Rainbowdash is about 20% Cooler than any other pony.

Okay I have to admit, I am a Brony and Rainbow Dash is my all time favourite pony. She is so fun and lovely. Could some one send me the pictures of all other ponies / Rainbow dash? I would really appreciate!
So here we go... the only pony I could catch at MCM Expo 2012:

"Ugh. 
You're going to cheer for me like that?
Louder! 
Louder!! "
<3

Rainboooooooow Daaaaaaash!



"Omigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh!"


Rainbow Dash My Little Pony, Excel 2012
<3
London MCM Pictures 2012 Excel Comic Con
This is just a place holder, since I hope to get some other pictures of other Rainbow Dashes from you guys!

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PICTURES mcmexpo2012@gmail.com

Add me as friend on facebook and allow me to download them / send them via email / send them via upload (imgur, imageshack or what ever you like),

Thank you so much :)

 

www.facebook.com/avirbd






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiii please feel free to leave some comments!